Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Random List of Boredom.

Here is a silly list that Allison is making me do. And because I don't want to play with Six Sigma or Excel anymore, I am obliging her. What a good friend I am.

1. Do you like blue cheese?
No. I don't do crumbly cheeses. Ever. At all.

2. Have you ever smoked? Yes, but don't tell mom. I tried desperately to become a smoker in college because I like sitting outside and I needed a purpose, but it just didn't work for me. I tried really hard though.

3. Do you own a gun? Yup. Tommy and I got a shot-gun after we got robbed in two years ago...not that I know how to shoot it.

4. What flavor of Kool-Aid was your favorite? All of them. Mass quantities of sugar is always a good thing. Always.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? It depends on the doc and how define nervous. I mean, I'm not a HUGE fan of putting my feet in stirrups...

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like 'em! Yummy. With ketchup. Never mustard.

7. Favorite Holiday Movie? The Grinch. OMG. We watch it year round at our house.

8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? It depends on the time, but probably juice. Strawberry-Orange-Banana Kroger brand Crystal light. OMG. I heart that stuff. Drink it by the gallon.

9. Can you do push ups? Yup.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry. I heart heart heart heart jewelry. My favorite is probably my wedding band - which was Tommy's mom's wedding band as well. But after all that ooey, gooey squishyness, my favorite is probably this giant, awesome, gold, pearl thing that was my grandmothers...it's fabulous.

11. What's your favorite hobby? Being lazy. Eating cheese. Drinking wine. All preferably outside. But since all of that contributes poorly to my waistline, I do it all very rarely. Siiiiiiiigh. Why couldn't I be cute and naturally thin?

12. Do you have A.D.D? I think so....but Tommy says I'm a hypochondriac.

13. What trait do you hate about yourself? I wear my feelings on my sleeve...good, bad or otherwise. You know what Christy's feeling...all the time. Ugh.

14. Middle Name? Marie

15. Name 3 thoughts this exact moment:

1. I need a mental health day.

2. My legs hurt. Ow.

3. I want to skip my noon meeting and go to pilates instead.


16. What do you read in the bathroom? Whatever is in there. The tags on the towels. I don't care. I don't spend a lot of quality time in the loo, eh?

17. Current Worry? That I won't be able to get it all done...

18. Current hate right now? My bike saddle. Ouchie.

19. Favorite place to be? The beach...with Tommy, my family and my friends. Look out Cozumel 2009!!

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Truthfully, I have no idea. Um...at Francis's house? Oh yeah! It was fun!

21. Where would you like to go? Anywhere in my mother land of Mexico.

22 . Name three people who will complete this? None of my friends will complete it because (other than Allison) none of them are as lame as me. Sorry Allison. :)

23. Do you own slippers? Yup...They are ATM ones and I wear them year round. Wish I was wearing them now instead of these high heels!

24. What shirt are you wearing? Nothing. Ha. Jk. Black tank top with a kelly green cardigan.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have, but let's be honest, as long as it's dark out, I'll sleep on anything.

26. Can you whistle? Not really. It's quite pitiful.

27. Favorite color? Brown. Brown and down!

28. Would you be a pirate? No? I don't get it. My family has talk like a pirate day sometimes. That's fun.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Some some by Hal Ketchum...it's lame. "Maybe I care too much, maybe I push you away..." Don't know why. Been singing that crap in the shower for over a decade.

30. What is your favorite name? Tommy!! But no really, I like lots of names, but if we are talking about for my future child, then Bennett.

31. Favorite boy's name? Bennett. Use your brain questionaire!

32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing. Girl pockets are too small to stash stuff.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Me. Ha. Jk. Rod Ryan on the Buzz probably.

34. What vehicle do you drive? Oscar the Honda CRV!

35. Worst injury you've ever had? I dunno, but it really hurt when I broke my nail on Saturday. Probably when I sprained my ankle 2 years ago.

36. How many TVs are in your house? 3...

38. What is the best memory as a child? All the terrible awful roadtrips my parents made us take. And driving around with my dad listening to easy listening radio. Hahaha.

39. Do you have any pets? Donny the Dog!

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Only when I behave.

41. Your favorite books? All of them. Just read a new Jane Green and one from Madeleine Wickham (Sophia Kinsella). Both good.

42. Do you collect anything? I used to collect toothbrushes. Hahaha. Gross!! Now it's mostly just race bibs, medals and such.

43. Favorite sports team? Aggies and Astros!!

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Creepy. I dunno. Something by Beyonce.

1 comment:

ErinB said...

hehe...
Hey, I just tagged you in my blog. Check it out!