Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hump Day Update!

1. I saw this quote today "All charming people have something to conceal, usually their total dependence on the appreciation of other' - Cyril Connolly. I like this guy. He justifies why I am soooo not charming. Suck it!

2. On my way to work today I passed a 15 passengar van filled with prison inmates in their striped jumpsuits. They were whooping and hollering at me. I've never experienced anything like it. In the last week, I've had a great grandma tell me I'm 'smokin' and prison inmates harass me. It's my lucky day. Hey, any publicity is good publicity!

3. Sunday, July 12th was my dear friend Erik's brithday AND the 2 year anniversary of Bernie the Burglar and his Great Garage Apartment Caper!

4. This Sunday I will ride in my first century ride EVER. It's a 100 mile organized ride through the beautiful countryside of Katy, TX. Ha. Just kidding. The only benefit to riding through Katy is that it's flat and therefore I can go fast...which makes me feel like a superstar!

5. Last night I met my pal Sara for the Brian O'Neills Pub Run at, where else? Briann O'Neills. Don and I came, we saw and we conquered...and then Don was wasted for the rest of the night. After the run around Rice we had a beer with Sara's friends (and a delicious slice of chicken quesadilla!) it was my perfect kind of night...a good run, good people and good beer!

6. I went to a knee doc today. He basically said the same thing that my chiropractor was saying all along but my insurance covers it more completely. I will start therapy soon...again. I'm not hopeful.

7. This weekend is the Dog Show. OMG. I love love love LOVE the dog show. I promise I won't bring home any puppies. NOT!

8. I get to hang out with Tiffany this weekend - hooray!!

No comments: