Monday, September 21, 2009

Week 14 - 101.5 Miles

In the water: 0 miles - 0 minutes.
On Rocky: 70 miles - 5 hours 5 minutes
In my Asics: 31.5 miles - 6 hours 10 minutes
On the bosu ball: 2 hours

Total Mileage - 101.5 miles - 11 hours and 15 minutes

We are officially on week 15, which means things are starting to heat up. Only 10 weeks left until the race. From here on out, my mileage is SUPPOSED to be pretty hard core. BUT since I think there is a good chance that I have a stress fracture on the top of my foot, my mileage may be suck-core and I may cry.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow - so hopefully he can rule out anything major. Fingers crossed that I have jus tbeen lacing my shoelaces too tight or something. And in the worst case, let's hope that I caught it in time to prevent any serious damage. FINGERS CROSSED!

No comments: