Monday, September 28, 2009

FINALLY.

The candy companies have FINALLY gotten it right.

For years I have wished that Starbust (and all other fruit flavored candies) would just ditch the gross yellow, orange and green flavors and stick with what the people love..RED. Red candy is always the favorite, always the crowd pleaser and always the first color to disappear from the 1 pound bag.

There is no need for those other flavors other than it gives me an order in which to eat my candy...always eat the gross ones first and make sure to end on the favorite. So, in the case of Starburst, I alternate between yellow and orange, and then I alternate between pink and red, usually ending with the red, but it depends on my mood.

But they got it right. Starburst has come out with a package of FavReds. All your favorite red flavors in one happy caloric indulgence place...I was in heaven.

It's only a matter of time before the rest of the candy manufacturers fall in line and my world becomes a cavity ridden utopia.

No comments: