Monday, August 10, 2009

Week 8 - 107 Miles

In the water: 0.5 miles - 20 minutes. Pretty worthless.
On Rocky: 78 miles - 4 hours 19 minutes
In my Asics: 29 miles - 5 hours 2 minutes
On the bosu ball: 4 hours


Total Mileage - 107.5 miles - 9 hours and 42 minutse

It was a good week. My long ride really sucked but since we parked at winery, all's well that ends well and I got to spend my afternoon sipping wine with the Tommy and reading the Santa Fe local newspaper. It's not a rumor anymore - the local church now has TWO (count them, TWO!) recycling locations!! (This is an actual quote from the newspaper. Seriously. No, seriously.)

Swimming and I still aren't getting along, which means that I am not letting my legs rest as much...but eh, I'll make it up later. I'm really working on running faster. The only way to get faster is to actually run faster...I've gotten way to good at running slow. It's tough, but I can do it!

No comments: