Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fore-a-cast

There is a guy in my office who says the word "forecast"...but he says it like "fore-a-cast". It's driving me nuts. Surprisingly, this is a word he uses a lot.

On another note, I have gone 65 miles this week. 55 cycling and 10 running...I am planing on doing a 100 mile ride this weekend with a transition run after and possible a 6-10 miler on Sunday...ouch. I will defintely be an Ironman this week.

Laura will be competeing in Ironman Canada on Sunday and I couldn't be more jealous. I am actually turning green with envy. Why can't it be me? That being said, the weather is supposed to be 91 degrees...no thanks! Wish her luck.

I found this video (well, actually, the link is to another blog that has embedded the video...i can't get YouTube at work, blah blah blah). It's funny. You need sound, but it's work friendly. Enjoy.

HotterNHell 100 is this weekend. Yeehaw!

No comments: