Monday, August 24, 2009

Week 10 - 140.36 Miles

10 weeks down...14 weeks to go until the big show.

In the water: 0.7 Miles - 23 minutes.
On Rocky: 113 miles - 5 hours 56 minutes
In my Asics: 26.66 miles - 4 hours 44 minutes
On the bosu ball: 2 hours

Total Mileage - 140.4 miles - 11 hours and 3 minutse

Dude, I totally wish I had walked to the end of my street and back...then I would have done 140.6 miles and then I could say, "Christy, YOU are an Ironman...this week". Darn you!!

All in all, it was a great week of training. Mon-Wed were really, really, really hard, so Thursday was painful and I took Friday off. I did my first un-painful swim in awhile. I had to force myself to get out of the pool after 23 minutes. Siiigh.

I think Tommy and I have decided to move Turbo Tuesdays to Thursdays so that we have 3 key workouts in a row, 1 day off, then 2 key workouts...instead of trying to do 5 key workouts back to back. I'm tired just thinking of it!

My long run this weekend blew, like, totally blew. Every single step I took was irritating and miserable. I'd say that I had fun for approximately 3 seconds out of the 2 hours we were out there. Eh, everyone has off days...let's hope things are back in track!

In other news, Laura has IM Canada this weekend!! She is #2147, so track her online! She is going to be great!! Much luck to you my friend!! Canada is the hat of our country.

No comments: