Monday, October 05, 2009

Week 16 - 153 Miles

In the water: 0.75 miles - 33 minutes.
On Rocky: 135 miles - 6 hours 45 minutes
In my Asics: 18 miles - 3 hours 3 minutes
On the bosu ball: 3 hours

Total Mileage - 153.75 miles - 10 hours and 21 minutes

I took it easy on my foot and didn't do any running on Saturday...what's interesting is that I still hit 18 miles for the week. I did a lot of walking (and counted that as running), but I still can't believe the number of miles. Oh well!

This week I am taking off running entirely and doing Bike Around the Bay this weekend. I may attempt a short run after Day 1 (70ish miles) and see how it goes, but I won't be pushing it at all. I'm afraid of losing my speed, but I'm more afraid of breaking my foot...sooooo, we will see.

We are officially 55 days until showtime. I can't believe it. I can't believe how close it is. My friends are making shirts. They look amazing. I'm working on my farmers tan and my invisible 6 pack.

I CAN'T WAIT!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are really coming in on the home stretch! You are going to rock this weekend! Is it going to rain there? We have rain from Wed-Sun! Boo! I can't handle it getting dark so early. Makes it hard to do anything after work. Keep your precious foot safe! ~natalie

Love and Puppies, Christy said...

We are definitely on the home stretch! The month is supposed to be super hard, but since we are both broken, it's only moderately hard. Haha. And yes, the getting dark early (and getting light later) is wearing on me. I miss my sunshine!!

Hope you're doing well!