Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Holy Smokes.

The fires in my neighborhood are starting to get out of control...and they are moving closer which I am not really a fan of. Inner city livin' is cool, but seriously, I have the worst luck. This latest fire is approximately 1 block from my house...I saw the firetrucks heading there on my way to the gym. Sveeet. Hopefully his next target will be the crack house down the street.

Am I the only one who thinks that chewing gum while going to the bathroom is gross?

How do we feel about singing in the shower? In public places? There is a lady who sings in the shower at the YMCA and it drives me up the wall. UP THE WALL. This is not your house lady. Save the Jesus songs for another day. (Why does it make me so crazy? I have no idea.)

Today I swam next to an old dude who did Kona. He told me I was a good swimmer but that I would be a lot faster if I could flip turn. I flippin' hate flip turns. But yeah, I would be faster. Ugh. I still have water in my ears. 4000m = DONE. That guy swam Kona is 1:22...I think I found my swim goal! 1:22, here I come!

A picture from my high school reunion. Mums are awesome. And do NOT look like cow bells.

I can't decide what to be for Halloween. Ugh. What do we think the odds of me being able to fit into my old tutu's are? Zilch? Probably. Gonna try anyway. That'll be depressing.

I'm planning on running 21 miles before work tomorrow. Shoot me. Hello 3am!

And the Don. He be cool. His leg is still hurting him so he is very pitiful lately.

Francis should be Jon Gosselin for Halloween. Seriously. Haha. OMG.

My new job is hard. There are lots of things to memorize and I can't take notes fast enough. Brain is hurting. I hear that it gets easier. Waiting for that day...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Never thought about chewing gum and going to the bathroom. Do you spit yours out first? So weird. I wouldn't have given it a second thought. Does anyone else thing peeing on yourself is gross? Hmm Mrs. Miles Davis?

Love and Puppies, Christy said...

I spit my gum out if I have to go to the bathroom while chewing. I usually don't remember to spit it out before I go though, so it usually get flushed down the toilet. I don't know if it's unsanitary or not, but it just seems gross. It'd be like taking a slice of pizza in there with you...