Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week 19 - 133 Miles

In the water: 4.3 miles - 2 hours 35 minutes.
On Rocky: 110 miles - 6 hours 45 minutes
In my Asics: 19 miles - 3 hours 23 minutes
On the bosu ball: 1 hour

Total Mileage - 133.3 miles - 12 hours and 43 minutes

Well, this week definitely did not go the way it was supposed to, but all in all it wasn't a terrible week. I feel guilty about its lack of mileage, but there wasn't anything that could have been done about it, due to the Springtown Suck, so oh well. And I got some pretty amazing swims in, so I really can't complain!

I think we were just pooped from the last 4 weeks of hard...so we are going to take it semi-easy this week and then pick it up for one last ditch effort next week. THEN the taper will finally begin. Finally.

Hopefully Tommy can heal properly and quickly and all well be well with the world. Fingers crossed!

No comments: