Friday, October 09, 2009

Leaping Lizards.

Every year in elementary school, Ms. Raiden, the evil PE teacher extraordinaire, started a jump rope team. I, big surprise, never made the team. This failure still haunts me. I loved loved loved jumping rope. Nowadays, I can barely make it 2 minutes before I am on the ground gasping my last breath, but back then, it was easy.

These girls, however, ALL made the jump rope team and pretty much rock my world. I promise you that this 8 minute video is worth every single second.

If I ever see Ms. Raiden on the street, I'm pretty sure I would take her down. I'd probably take down Ms. Pain the art teacher too. She was a big pain in the you know what (yeah, we said that joke a lot back then).

Seriously. 8 minutes of video. Worth it.

(On another note, Kona is tomorrow! Can't wait to watch some race coverage!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say I hated Mrs. Raiden too. Not only did I not make the Jump Rope team either (I should have--I was awesome), but she rigged the spelling bee and gave another girl a much easier word so she won. I got second. I was ROBBED.

Love and Puppies, Christy said...

Dude. You are so right.