Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Verdict Is In.

Yup, I should be eating about 800 more calories per day than I normally do.

WTF.

This sounds exciting in theory, but I'm terrified of gaining weight. If I gain five pounds, I won't be able to shop in normal people stores anymore...so this is definitely a risk. But what I'm currently doing isn't working and I am paying this nice lady to tell me what to do...I just need to listen to her!

She also said that my salt consumption is probably acceptable since I work out so much...so na na nana na!! I win! Salt for everyone!

Now I am sitting in my cubicle, not hungry, with a LOT of calories left to eat today. I'm fantasizing about cheese fries, but I'm pretty sure that's not what she intended...

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow! Did she give you any suggestions on how you can pack in the calories with out packing in a lot of fat?

And you hush! You are perfect and lithe to me!