Friday, March 04, 2011

TAX DAY!

Inquiring minds are inquiring about little Anna's due date...she will arrive on or before April 21. I am due on April 15...hoping for April 1...and will induce on April 21 if she still hasn't made an appearance.

So it's either Tax Day, April Fools or Aggie Muster...I don't like to half ass things.

Goal delivery time of 12 hours and 55 minutes. Gotta PR the belly button round up.

On my 30th birthday, March 13, I will begin the exciting task of trying to induce labor naturally through pineapples, extreme exercise and a host of other terrifying activities. The good news is that, with the exception of some activity involving Castor Oil, I loooooooove pineapples (although I liked them more when they were $1) and exercising and the other stuff...so this is not a huge hardship.

Let the games being. I've just gotta keep her cooking for a little while longer...

34 Weeks in the work locker room...wierd face because people kept coming in and catching me and I was embarrased. And pointy belly because, well, that's how Anna rolls.

7 comments:

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

I hope those methods work for you. I tried with all three of mine and nothing ever put me into labor. With my second I was 4 cm dilated for 5 weeks. Life is unfair sometimes.

ErinB said...

You are nothing but baby!! I love the nails too, very sassy Christy. :)

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

Can't you just spray a little Pam down there so it'll come sliding out? lol I love Baby Mama...

April 1 would be fun. :) My grandmother was an April Fool baby. Good luck!

Natalie said...

Looking good girlfriend!

Molly said...

love the pointed belly : )

Angy said...

You look so cute! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Love and Puppies, Christy said...

@TMB - I don't have high expectations of these natural methods working, but hey, they give me something to do! And oh, how I miss the great outdoors! CANNOT WAIT.

@Pam - I'm pretty sure you are my bff even though we have never met. And my grandmother was an April Fools baby too!