Thursday, March 09, 2006

Survival of the Fittest.

How I have friends? I have no idea. How I graduated from college and got a degree? I have no idea. How someone, not only employed me, but hasn't fired me yet? I have no idea.

Today is Thursday. I paid bills on Tuesday. Brought said bills to work to mail (my mail person refuses to pick up my mail - or deliver it for that matter). Put bills in malbox. Today, of course, the bills had been taken to the post office to continue on their worldy journey. As I am walking down to the crapeteria at work, it occurs to me that I never put stamps on the envelopes. What an idiot. I should be shot. Or at least taken out of the human race. Stick me in the ape cage.

So I try and call all my bill people, but I can't remember what all the bills were for...phone? Electric? Gas? Insurance? Who the hells knows. All I know is that they are all due sooooon. I call around. Every person I talked to laughed at me. Is it really so uncommon? But, I think I got everything taken care of...the bill collectors won't be coming 'round the mountain anytime soon. I hope.

My brain is the size of a peanut. I'm like one of those huge dinosaurs with the tiny brains. Me = brontosaurus.

No comments: