Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring Break 2006.

I haven't gotten around to writing about Spring Break yet because there is just so much to say and so little time to write it, seeing as how I think I am a rockstar. First of all, we all know I am not a rockstar. Second of all, we all know that I have none of the qualities required to become a rockstar. So what's the problem? I'm an idiot. But regardless, I am going to list the topics that need to be covered in the Spring Break Recap so I don't forget any highlights. Then, later, I will come back and discuss them in detail. For now, just use your imagination.

Hitchhiking
Hector and his European friends with the little penises
LA Boyfriend
Canadian Boyfriend
Karaoke
Retainers
Threesomes
Fat Bitch
Nads
Party Favors
Husband
18-packs
Beer bongs
Canada
Octopuses

That will pretty much cover the highlights of the trip. I'll write it eventually. I promise. This rockstar thing has got to stop. On Thursday. I'm not going out on Thursday. Don't even ask. I'll be sitting at home watching my TIVO. Until then...VIVA LA BEER!

No comments: