Monday, March 27, 2006

HYSTERICAL.

Well, maybe not. But Erik sent it to me, and apparently, we are the only 2 people in the whole of the universe that think this is funny (except for the people who wrote it - I'm sure THEY think they are funny).

http://www.cockeyed.com/inside/howmuchinside.html

I think it is hysterical. I almost peed my pants at the Chevy Trailblazer and the Salsa ones...did I mention that I was alone in my cubicle on a Saturday?? Either I am a complete tool with no sense of humor or you guys suck ace and I don't want to be your friends anymore. Odds are, I am a complete tool. I thank you for being my friend for this long. I pay you well, so I'm not surprised you keep hanging on.

If you know the people who own this website, let me know. I want to be their friend. I would fit in nicely.

1 comment:

Holly said...

i havn't checked your blogs in awhile and being sick today, i checked it out. i laughed so hard at the site. it makes me think of so many other things you could see how much is inside, like tabasco and ranch. and maybe those little plastic balls you find inside new shoe boxs that say "do not eat" hmmm...i guess we'll just have to wait and see.