21 Things You May Not Know About Me.
1. I am the eldest of 2. My little sister didn't let me abuse her growing up, so we are going through this wierd abusive stage now, as adults, and it's just wierd.
2. I take Dixie the Dog to Petco to get her nails trimmed (and dew claws) because her nails grow at a freakishly alarming rate and no amount of walking helps.
3. I hate taking out the trash. I don't mind taking the bag out of the can and tying it, but the actual act of walking the 10 feet to the garage door and placing it in the garbage is a ridiculously daunting task. This is why I got married.
4. My parents live too far away (about 5 hours)...but since they live so far from the ocean, it's doubtful that we will ever move closer to them.
5. I don't mind loading or unloading the dishwasher but I HATE doing dishes. I really hate washing the chopsticks. Can't explain it.
6. We will be moving to the ocean (i.e. suburbia) at some point in the future...on the lottery knows when this will happen.
7. I am not sure how I am going to actually finagle 12 weeks off for maternity leave...but when there is a will, there's a way!
8. I currently wear a size 8 shoe. I am DESPERATELY hoping pregnancy doesn't make my feet grow. I love my shoes far too much to replace all of them. The horror.
9. I check my belly button every day to see if it has popped...so far, I've still got an inney.
10. Jewelry shopping for me is fairly easy. Bigger is ALWAYS better.
11. I can't imagine a house without puppies. (but not real puppies...puppies are evil incarnate. By puppies, I mean, "grown, well behaved dogs")
12. I am totally creeped out by animals that can't look at you straight on. Like birds. And horses. [shudder] Owls are okay because their eyes are on the front of their faces.
13. I used to love the smell of freshly cleaned port-a-cans...until I realized the smell that I liked was, in fact, the smell of freshly cleaned port-a-cans. Now I am totally grossed out.
14. I can pee anywhere and sometimes have to remind myself that just because I CAN doesn't mean I SHOULD.
15. I am desperately excited to meet our little baby girl in a few weeks - let the countdown begin!
16. My dad has made me paranoid. His motto growing up was, "paranoid is a good way to be when everybody is out to get ya". I would be great at risk assesment.
17. I once spoke with an English accent for a solid week. The problem was that once I WANTED to stop, I couldn't. I won't let myself even attempt the accent now for fear of being British forever.
18. I ROCK, like seriously rock, at Doctor Mario.
19. I have to get regular manicures because I like to do minor surgeries on my hands...and I don't do them when my nails look nice.
21. I could eat the same meals basically every single day - PB&J for lunch and spaghetti for dinner.
I Hate Green Beans Podcast: Bachelorette Hometowns
11 hours ago