Thursday, April 07, 2011

Mister Heater, Oh.

There is some grave concern over the robot aimed at my unborn child in this picture.  No worries my pets, this is just Mister Heater, Oh. 
Mister Heater, Oh.
He looks remarkably like the robot who befriends Robin Sparkles in How I Met Your Mother and he keeps us nice and toasty during those 3 wintry nights we experience in Texas.  Brrr.

We also have a tendency to sing all 4 syllable names to the tune of Womanizer by Britney Spears...hence Mister Heater, Oh.  Mister Heater.

But don't be alarmed.  I was not attempting to beam my child out of me.  Although, it's an interesting theory.

*********
Right now I just need to know exactly how much eggplant parm I actually need to consume...the recipe I followed servies approximately 17 and I think I have eaten about 14 of those servings.  I am turning violet, Violet!  Luckily, it's freaking delicious.

1 comment:

ErinB said...

just don't eat so much that you have to be rolled into your bedroom tonight. :)