Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Wedding.

I still haven't posted anything about our wedding, but in short, it was fantastic. The reception hall looked fantastic, the music was fantastic, the dancing was fantastic, the booze was fantastic and most all my new husband was/is fantastic. I'd like to do it again, but Tommy says no. I don't know why.

Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure:

My dad walking me down the aisle.

The Ceremony. Performed by a family friend, Doug.

Newlyweds Dance Dance Dance.

Aggie War Hymn!!

Zach is CRAZY!!

Kate and Janelley.

Ma and Pa.


Amanda and I.

SECOND LINE!! Parade down Main St.

Dancing on the bar in Slainte. Who woulda thunk? They say they can't get my dress totally clean...

Hilary and Amanda with the best second line band EVER!!

And that's all folks. These of course, were not the professional pictures, but damm, we had a great time!!

No comments: