Tuesday, November 27, 2007

UPDATE!!

UPDATE to this story...

Yesterdays story concluded in me having a phone conversation with Leslie, a guy I dated once, and me uninviting him to a party. During this phone conversation, he acted like he was still planning on attending the party (that he wasn't technically invited to). My response was, "I hate to be rude, but I really think it might be wierd if you came to the party - it's a small thing with a few close friends, etc..." I was pretty sure I had gotten my point across and that he understood that he was no longer invited. Apparently not. Me talk big words.

I took him off the evite, and assumed that all was well with the world.

When I got home last night, I looked him up on myspace, just to see if I could remember this former suitor (I did...vaguely). Somewhat a strange fellow, but all in all a decent guy. I also checked my email - this was in my inbox from my new pal Leslie:

From Leslie to me:
Hey, so I've thought about this a bit, and decided that it would be rather in-appropriate for me to come to your party, and somewhat awkward, so I wont be coming. Nevermind the fact that the invitation wasn't nessisarially directed to me personally :) Anyways, it was good to talk to you, and I hope all is well, Congrats on getting married by the way, thats awesome!

Leslie
**Now, in addition to his ATROCIOUS spelling, he has just proven himself to be the most dense individual in the world. But, the good news is that he won't be coming to the party.

No comments: