Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sadie, sadie, married lady, that's me!

Yup, I am now officially Mrs. Tommy. A little bit scary, but a lot more fabulous! Our wedding may have been the best wedding in the history of the world, but that could have just been because I was the center of attention, and we all know how much I love being the center of attention. BUT, if the bar tab is any indicator of the level of fun, I would say it is a safe bet to say that all of my alcoholic friends had fun as well.

I will blog about the wedding and honeymoon in the entirety soon - I need to get some pictures for you first.

Either way, so far married life is pretty much the same as it was before...Tommy still cooks, cleans and drives me around. Poor guy. I totally scored in this deal. I love that man!!

No comments: