Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Puerto Vallarta.

TommyB took me on a romantic ghetto-way to Puerto Vallarta last week. I have included some of the better pictures...

These 2 fellas thought these shoes were cool. So did Tommy.


This bread - yes bread, not a cookie - was in the shape of a pig...well, it was before TB ate his butt.


If you look closely, you will notice the 2 men holding hands. One of these men has on extremely short shorts and Tevas with socks...I think the other man may be Tommy. Ha.

You just never know when you might need 13 Dominoes delivery drivers...


More lovely pictures will be added as soon as I can bring myself to upload them. On a serious note though, the trip was amazing and I may very well be the luckiest girl in the whole world. Everybody should give TB a hug today - he deserves it!

And just for grins - you can watch Faith Hill NOt win Artist of the Year here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyZRiEJnIag

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hateful...