Thursday, May 04, 2006

Lost and Found.

I just found this in my email while I was cleaning it out. I was amused. Not that it takes much to amuse me.


-----Original Message-----
From: Mark (M)
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:58 AM
To: Christy (CM)
Subject: Ode to Miss Benny


poor poor me
I am so low
my little Miss Benny
went to Mexico

I hope she has fun
I hope she gets tan
I hope she doesn't fall in love
with a little Mexican man

When she returns
I will be happy
Unless she doesn't bring me something
then that would be crappy

I'd like a shot glass, a sea shell
an ashtray from the cantina
a towel from the hotel
and a big breasted Latina

When people go to Mexico
they get pretty randy
drink lots of tequila
and eat lots of candy

If she gets really sunburned
oh, that will be the pits
and if she drinks lots water
she'll get a case of the ..... hiccups

Hurry back Miss Benny
we'll try to make it without you
but until you return
all my days will be blue...

No comments: