Friday, February 24, 2006

Top 13 Greatest Nights EVER (I assume the list will be ever changing, so check back for updates):

Note: It has been brought to my attention that there is no way that these nights could be the best nights EVER, seeing as how they don't center around 'the best thing ever' (make your assumptions). My response to that comment is that the list that revolves around 'the best thing ever' is an entirely different list and will not be posted on my blog because my mom reads it, and that's just wierd. That's not to say that 'the best thing ever' didn't happen on any of these nights, it's just saying that the night would have been great regardless of whether or not I scored (hard to believe, I know). Go team.

10. Thanksgiving break, freshman year in college: The time when I felt the need to jump into bed with my parents. This event was preceeded by a trip to Have a Nice Day Cafe where Ian's brother served me many many fishbowls of booze.

9. Sometime my junior year in high school: The night when me, Ben, Ian and that annoying girl Cassie drank tequila shots in the road in front of Ian's house. Went home and mom wanted me to help her paint. Ouch.

8. January 2006: Mullet Night at the Aeros, followed by Mullet Day at St. Arnolds and The Wet Spot. 3,000 people in Joe Dirt wigs - can life get better? I submit that it cannot. More pictures of the moo-lay can be found on my picture gallery...

7. Decemeber 22, 2005: BRI Christmas Party 2005. Thanks for the booze, Lino. You really helped a sista out that night!!

6. Feb 2005: Kate's birthday party at the Gallant Knight. Drinking, dancing and fabulous music. Kate sang "Kiss" for us, even though she didn't know the words. Ian's tab came up to $0...even though we all somehow got sufficiently wasted.

5.5 At some point my first senior year in college: Maggies Date Party with Gilmore. We had the bowling alley rented out and the theme was western. Screw that western theme, I wore a taffeta full length skirt with a Christmas tree on it. Gil and I bought a deck of cards at the gas station and played War instead of bowling...which proved to be much more conducive to our drinking of the beers. Somebody dropped us off at our homes. I think Gil ended the evening hiding under the hammock giggling waiting for his girlfriend to find him.

5. March 2004: My 23rd birthday...1 of 2 good birthday celebrations. We were the only people in the Hole in the Wall, so they let us play Green Day's "Dookie" over and over again. We pretended the table was a drum. Erik kicked a man out of the bathroom.

4.5. March 2004: My 21st birthday...the other good birthday celebration. We were in Austin for a dance convention, and by dance convention, I mean, we had to dance for 8 hours the day after my 21st birthday...starting at 8am. So, we went out. My best pals, Ben and Bez, took me out on the town. Great times were had by all...especially when Sara and I woke up in the morning, put on our leotards and realized we had email addresses written on our stomachs. Ballet that morning did not go as well as planned.

4. Sometime my 1st senior year of college: Northgathalon. 16 hours of Northgate. We had a drink at every establishment on Northgate and its surrounding bars. Then I punched a guy in the face.

3. August 2003: Drink Houston for the Houston Hottest Mom Contest. Got into a fight with the father of one of the women about who the hottest girl was. Gross.

2. August 2004: Drink Houston for Aggie Happy Hour. I danced the night away with a man who resembled a commodore and wore a lime green silk leisure suit.

1. March 2005: The Gingerman Weekend. Friday night was movies with the girls - I think we watched The Notebook? Saturday, Kate and I took our pets to The Gingerman where we met Ron Burgundy and Bull Rider. Saturday night, Kate made us dinner, (she was drunk), and then we watched Ladder 49. I cried. Seth and Mary were scared. Sunday we went to Astro World, saw butt acne and realized that if those girls can find love, so can we!! Sunday night, we watched some sports game with Lino and our sunburns.

0. February 18, 2006: St. Arnolds Brewery followed by 10 hours at the Sundown Saloon. Went to the brewery for one last hoorah before they start charging $5 for admission. Everyone had 4+ pints of beer - they just had the bowl of tokens lying around, so we decided to keep those tokens company in our pockets. Post St. Arnolds, the coaches decide we should go to the Sundown Saloon. We walk in. The curtains are paper clipped closed. There are Playboy magazines on the tables. There are about 20 people in the bar - all over the age of 70 - some are playing Texas Hold 'Em, some are just drinking beer out of cans at the bar. The Sundown Saloon doesn't have bottled beer. They don't have draft beer. They only have cheap beer and they only serve it out of cans. They provide you with a coozie though. That is important. By the end of the evening, we had Nancy and Judy (70+ year old women) playing King's Cup. They are screaming 'f**k me' and rubbing their breasts. Nancy grabbed her crotch. I almost peed my pants. Judy poured the beer from her can into a glass with ice. We signed the Playboys. We danced. We played every single song in the jukebox. It was incredible.

No comments: