Friday, February 03, 2006

Email from Erik yesterday morning:

"I don't know what finally made it click for me: was it when I walked by the mirror after breakfast and realized that I'd put gel in my hair but didn't comb it, or was it when I nearly left the apartment with my fly open? It could have been when I was tying my shoes and realized I'd rolled one sleeve up and then didn't bother with the other. I do know this: I took a roll call this morning, and one of my mind's comrades answered "here".

The only thing that got me out of bed my last dream: my car was stolen, and then my cell phone. I finally escaped being attacked by a gypsy with a slingshot, and made it into a mall where her and the midget couldn't get to me. At that point I was stranded and cut-off, and I didn't know anyone's phone numbers. I was so pissed about not being able to call any of you people to complain that I just woke up.

I guess the Aggie HH last night was just too much for this old man."

Wackos. All of yous.

Vince sent this hysterical link - might be the funniest thing I have read in a loooong time. I laughed so hard, I cried. http://www.shtick.org/Misc/ryans.htm Potty humor kills me.

And from the desk of Lino - also funny, but not as funny as link number 1: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8400730120188776481&q=gold+digger+parody

No comments: