Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Yo IPC! Yea, you know me!

My pal, Benny and I were talking the other night...discussing a number of things, but one item in particular stood out for me.

Ben lives in Seattle and I see him once a year at Christmas, and therefore our friendship is based solely on phone conversation. His girlfriend is often around when we are talking on the phone. He typically calls me 'man' or 'dude' or some other slang generally used to reference the male specie. This apparently bothers said girlfriend. Why? I have no idea.

But Ben's response to this was that I wasn't just a girl. I was a member of the IPC. Imaginary Penis Club. I can only assume that this means that I have an imaginary wiener. I hope that I use my fake wienie for good and not evil.

I seriously don't know why I am single.

No comments: